One of the biggest myths about weight loss is that all foods are forbidden. Not true! There are tons of guilt-free recipes out there so you can enjoy a modified version of the foods you love. This includes not only your three square meals a day, but also your snacks! Yes, snacking is a common thing that most people do, and some people actually prefer to snack a bunch during the day instead of meeting all their meals.
We’ll also be telling you just how to snack without bingeing (because we all know that it’s very easy to get carried away with mindless eating… just laying on your couch, watching a movie, with a bag of potato chips. Guilty as charged.)
But today, we’re going guilt-FREE!
❖ Cacao is better than chocolate
If you haven’t heard of raw cacao avocado pudding, get ready to have your whole life changed. People LOVE this recipe because it’s healthy, easy, delicious, 100% vegan and no-bake.
● 1/2 cup raw cacao powder + more to your liking
● 2 avocados (large & ripe) - organic
● 2 tsp vanilla extract
● 1/4 cup hemp milk (coconut or almond milk) + more as needed
● 1/3 to 1/2 cup maple syrup, agave, dates paste + more to taste
1. Slice the avocados, discard the pit and skins, then add the flesh to the bowl of a food processor.
2. Add the vanilla extract, sweetener, and hemp milk, then process it all together until it’s nice, smooth, and rich. Transfer everything to a bowl and tightly cover it. Refrigerate for about 30 minutes or so.