Affirmations are simple statements we can use to improve our self-esteem, help us reach a goal, break a bad habit, find love, or even discover joy in our lives. Positive affirmations work hand in hand with our subconscious to make lasting changes for the better.
Many times we may already experience joy, but we don't know celebrate it enough. Sadly, at other times, we aren't even aware that it's present. Positive affirmations can help you rediscover that joy, peace, health, and happiness!
Here are some examples of positive affirmations and how they can improve your life:
1. "I'm worth it!" This positive affirmation tells us that we're deserving of being happy. If you're feeling dejected or worthless, this affirmation can work wonders.
By using this affirmation on a consistent basis and coupling it with an open heart, you'll see results. You'll realize that you're more than deserving of happiness and joy.
2. "I go with the flow and my life is easy and filled with happiness." Are you feeling stuck in rut or completely stressed out? This is an effective positive affirmation that helps you to release all that tension.
This affirmation helps you rid your mind of negativity so the joy that's present can shine through.
3. "I see the beauty in my surroundings and I radiate love and joy." This positive affirmation will help you to notice all that's beautiful in this world. It will also teach you how to spread love and joy to those around you.
You can enjoy everything this world has to offer; all you have to do is give yourself permission to celebrate!
4. "I now choose thoughts that nourish and support me in a loving manner." This will tell your subconscious that you're serious and you want to make good, positive changes in your life.
This affirmation helps you open your mind to constructive thoughts so you can celebrate all the joys that life has to offer you.
5. "I can relax and accept the good that I know I deserve in my life." This is a positive affirmation that will help with your stress and patience.
No matter how long it may take, you can be confident that only good things await you.
Even though you may be completely stressed out, this affirmation will help you to relax and slow down.
6. "I take time regularly to do the things that I love to do; I follow my heart and I am happy." This positive affirmation celebrates someone very important - you! You take the time to make yourself a priority and you're an active player in your life!